Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Let It Snow

Join the Die Cut Divas for the Winter challenge.  The prize is a $10 voucher to Dies R Us!

I've worked with some different dies (for me) and I have enjoyed putting them together to make a composite I do like.  I took the corner die-cut and laid it over the ornament and used it as a stencil, dabbing the distress paint onto the ornament.  I thought that would tie everything together.  Visit us at Die Cut Divas for more samples and to join in on the challenge for December.


Dies R Us



Close-up of ornament & die-cut showing one is the negative of the other.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles at Dies R Us
IO Dies Vintage Ornament at Dies R Us
Tutti Designs Snowflake Corner at Dies R Us
Cottage Cutz Le It Snow (Dies R Us has a lot of "Let it snow" sentiments here)
Distress Paint Broken China
Marvy's La Plume Gold pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops Navy Blue
Vagabond die cut machine

Arlene and The Die Cut Divas