Saturday, October 7, 2017

Autumn Owl and Winter Fairy

MOOD BOARD




Be sure to play with the Die Cut Divas for the October MOOD challenge.  It should be fun and get you in the mood for Autumn. Our sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and they have some darling images.




My first card for October 7th was fun to color and quite an easy scene to create. That little owl just makes me smile.

It was so much fun to add Nuvo Crystal drops to this little owl's eyes and the nails on the fence.  I love how Nuvo makes that pumpkin glisten.

I hope you like this little scene and the closeup.

Next up is a Winter Fairy

I couldn't help myself. I had to see how a Winter fairy would look in Autumn colors, using the mood board above.  I think she turned out fantastic.  I actually love the leggings.  I hope you are inspired to go Autumn.


Supplies for Owl Scene
Bugaboo Fall Fence
Nuvo Crystal drops Ebony Black and Ripened Pumpkin
Copic markers  Fence E30 & E31, Flowers Y04 & Y19, Pumpkin Y12 & YR16, leaves, YR12, Y19 & E30, Owl Y04 & E30, Sky V20
QuicKutz dies
Distress Inks - Wilted Violet & Carved Pumpkin
Assorted gems colored with Copic markers

Supplies for Winter Fairy
Bugaboo Winter Fairy
Spellbinders die
I couldn't help myself. I had to see how a Winter fairy would look in Autumn colors, using the mood board above.  I think she turned out fantastic.  I actually love the leggings.  I hope you are inspired to go Autumn.

Have fun coloring.  Arlene at A Bit of This and That

2 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Great cards Arlene, I agree the leggings are great!!!

Michelle N. said...

Great cards!