Saturday, February 25, 2017

Christmas Has Come Early

Cathie here with some more inspiration using Hero Arts Digital Kits. This time it is Christmas Swirls. You guessed it, I thought I would try and get the jump on my Christmas Cards this year, I say I will do this every year and never quite do it. I send out atleast 50 Christmas cards each year as I use it as an update and a way to reconnect with family and friends all over Australia.

Because I post alot of them I do like to keep them to the one layer to decrease the postage costs, so using the same layout and stamp but multiple coloured card stock this is what I created:
House of Borowski, Hero Arts Christmas Swirls
Simons Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
If you would to know more details about these cards and see the other colours I used please head over to my blog at 

Until next time - have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great idea! I love how they turned out!!

Michelle N. said...

I love one layer cards too-great Christmas cards!