Friday, August 5, 2016

Aloha!


Sponsoring us this Month is...


One of these days, I will go to Hawaii. It's a dream vacation for me. And since our theme this month is vacations, I chose to make a shaker card with a tropical twist!


Here is my project-



I made a shaker card with Hawaii Betty!  I used a My Favorite Things Oval Die to cut into the background designer paper, then used used my Copics to color in a beach & sky, along with Hawaii Betty. The sentiment was cut with my Cricut using the Life is a Beach cartridge, and scraps from my stash.


You can visit me at Just a Nutter Paper Crafter for more information on the materials I used.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I just LOVE this. The digi is so cute and you've colored her so well. So adorable.

creationsnz said...

Really makes me want to be somewhere warm and sunny too.

Cindy C. said...

So fun! And so clever to use Hawaii Betty on a shaker card!!

Lagene said...

Super, AWESOME shaker card! Perfect paper!