Monday, July 4, 2016

Celebrate the 4th of July

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO YOU ALL!


Die Cut Divas' July glitter parade continues.  What is more appropriate to celebrate the 4th of July than a nice cake delivered by a lass in red, white and blue?   I had such fun coloring this.  I always do with the Sun Bonnet lasses at Bugaboo stamps.  I just can't resist them. I really can't.


I hope you like my sample of glitter for Die Cut Divas' challenge for July,  Make it glitter.  You can find me at A Bit of This and That.

Supplies:
Bugaboo digital stamps Fancy Sunbonnet Cake
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles (and I love these large stitched rectangles)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Best Wishes Stand Up Helper at Dies R Us
Copic markers
Xmas Red Stickles
Frosted Lace Stickles
Cuttlebug




3 comments:

creationsnz said...

Super sparkle!

Cindy C. said...

So adorable!! Love all the sparkly details you added!!

Michelle N. said...

Great card for the 4th of July-love all the sparkle!