Wednesday, September 9, 2015

U R Cool

This month at Die Cut Divas is a sketch challenge. We hope you join us, our sponsors are
There are two sketches to try I chose the one below for my card today and I am showcasing both sponsors.
Here is my take on the sketch.


I colored my Bugaboo image with copics and cut it down to size. Adhered it to a black piece of cardstock. Before putting  the cardstock panel onto my pattern paper I punched holes in it for the apple brads. Once all the layers were glued to the base I die cut my sentiment and added it to the card. 
I'm hoping one of my three boys will enjoy working the word puzzle! 

Thanks for stopping by and have great day!!!
Monica and the Die Cut Divas

Supplies:
Misc- copics, pattern paper, cardstock and brads

2 comments:

Gail said...

Lovely! Nice job on this creation TFS

Arlene said...

I think this is COOL! What a fun image and you turned it into a cool card!!!! LOVE IT!