Wednesday, October 30, 2013

More Great Entries!!



   



As of the time I began to write this post; there are now 46 wonderful entries to view and be inspired by, with only a day left to enter those last minute projects.
I can't believe how fast the time has gone, here in Missouri I think we skipped autumn and went straight to winter! it has gotten so cold so fast and the leaves are just now starting to change.

This month we had a lot of really great handmade fall decor, and I cant wait to try some of them!
Here are 3 of the latest entries that really caught my eye.

These Cute Pine cone owls are just the cutest! 
and was made by Lynda




  This simple Beauty was made by Donna



IMGP1714

And this Classy Elegant card was made by Heather!

The challenge will close in approximately 28 hours at midnight PST, and the winner will be announced November 2nd, so good luck and have a great weekend!

Hannah and The DCD Design Team

1 comment:

Lynda Lou said...

Thank you so much for listing my owls here! I'm so glad you like them!
Lynda