Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Winner for the challenge up through September 16th

OUR SPONSOR FOR SEPTEMBER 2013

The winner picked out of a hat for the CELEBRATE challenge up through September 16th is:

#37. Chriss America Real  

Congratulations to Chriss America Real.  You win the 2nd week of our CELEBRATE challenge.  Thank you for entering our challenge.  You win the two stencils and die below!   


If you have a Flickr account, let me know your name and I'll Flickr Mail you.  I am Clarian's Hawk * Arlene on Flickr.  Otherwise I'll leave an email address on your blog.  

Wow, what a package.  You will love creating with these.  

Our winner of the Hero Arts prize has answered my call and I will be putting Joy's prize in the mail by the end of the week.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: