Monday, April 17, 2017

Purple Dragon

Happy Easter Monday,

I am sharing a card inspired by April's Challenge - Birthdays.  Our sponsor is FabrikaFantasy.


Image result for fabrika fantasy

I use the Wise Dragon image from FabrikaFantasy digi stamp for my card.  I colored with pencil, trimmed, and mount on a dry embossed panel which was stamped with Hero Arts Magical Background.



Supplies:

Hero Arts clear stamp - Many Birthday Messages
Hero Arts cling stmap - Magical Background
Hero Arts ombre ink - Butter Bar to Orange
Memento dye ink - Tuxedo  Black
Coloring pencils
Darice embossing folder - Notebook Paper


Cindy and Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow-great coloring and embossing-super cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the colors on your fabulous dragon, Cindy! I'd never heard of Fabrica Fantasy before now - looks like they have some fun images!!

Arlene said...

I love your purple dragon. Fantastic perfect background too.

fairyrocks said...

I am wild about this Dragon card!! So adorable.