Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love you...

Good morning or evening... depending on when you may be stopping by. I'm here to share my first card for our February challenge- use Red or Pink. I'm not generally a fan of pink,but tend to use it for Valentines day cards.


To see more info on my card please feel free to stop by my blog- Monica's Craft Corner.

Monica and the Diva's!


Supplies:
Hero Arts- Triangle pattern background, stamp and cut, and white satin pearl embossing powder
Distress inks- Fired Brick, Festive Berries and Worn Lipstick
Clear Embossing powder

4 comments:

Dottodot Malaysia said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing useful information. Digital Cutting Services

Cindy C. said...

Wow this pink card looks awesome, I think you should use it more often! :) So fun to hang the heart like that!!

Arlene said...

This is beautiful - I really like that pattern and silky look.

Michelle N. said...

I love the ombre effect, and the card is just beautiful!