Saturday, June 25, 2016

Kaisercraft Happiness

Well I was speaking to a really good friend of mine this week, she seemed really down and flat. So I decided that what she needed was a little bit of happiness in her post - or as I like to call them a happiness card and with Kaisercraft products I can't go wrong. Here is what I created using all Kaisercraft products:
Diecut Divas, Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Boheminan
Kaisercraft Take Note 6 1/2 paper pad for background papers and accents. 
Boho Dreams Boheminian for focal image.

For more information head over to my blog at 

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Love it!

I love the papers. What a great card to send someone some cheer!

Cindy C. said...

Oh I love how you put these elements together!! It sure would cheer up anyone's day!!

Michelle N. said...

How sweet of you to send a great happiness card to your friend!

Collette Mitrega said...

This is precious! What a thoughtful idea and the card is gorgeous!