Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nuts about you

Hi Lovelies,

When is a cloud not a cloud?  When it's a tree of course :).


I really loved the idea of using things in different ways.  I guess it's a part of the whole repurpose, reuse, recycle & of course getting more bang for your buck.  I love how this card turned out - so much better than I thought it would.  I specifically made this as a guy's card.  After die-cutting three sets of  clouds I free hand cut out a trunk.  I layered some "leaves" behind the trunk & added pop dots to the front ones, similar to the Pinterest pin.  I then added the two leftover "leaves" to the base of the tree adding pop dots to one.  I coloured the squirrel with Copics & inked the edges of the leaves & sentiment with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I also embossed the background panel.

Well I hope that I have inspired you to play along with us this month.  I can't wait to see what else Hannah has in store for us all.

Happy crafting xoxoxo

2 comments:

Arlene said...

This is the MOST darling card. I just love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Paula.